samedi 5 mars 2011

Caramel au beurre salé


I'm not totally found of Britain (the french region), because of a stupid legend that opposes people from the south of France, or Parisians, or any other french region to them :)



Actually, I don't understand why because it's a very beautiful region, with a lot of amazing beaches, food specialities, landscapes, houses. The only thing I blame is the weather. Well I've been accepted to another business school in the region near the Britain ( in a city calls Nantes), 2 years ago but I choose Strasbourg. 

That brings us to the main topic : caramel au beurre salé. A friend of our family gave us a jar of "caramel au beuure salé ", a home made one, done  by artisanal britains, but the jar remains in Marseille, I let it for my parents. I started to find the same or something like it but I failed. There's no shops, groceries which sell it ! Damn ! So I decided to make my own "caramel au beurre salé " ! Simple receipee, trust me ! and so so delicious :) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire