jeudi 24 février 2011

Marseille ☼


 
 









 



I spent 2 days in a lovely city near Lyon with some friends, then..2 days in Marseille ( 15°).  Now I'm back in Strasbourg...(-7°) ..Enjoy ! lol
Marseille, my hometown, my real hometown..in the south of France...2 hours from the french Riviera...
Well, even if, I left my city for a new life in the greyish and lovely Strasbourg, I miss Marseille...
Marseille...the blue sky, the beach, btw I had an awesome time with my friends at the beach club for a lunch...mmmhh. That's what I miss..My house is only 10 minutes from the beach, my previous college school was in a hill, in the Roucas Blanc area - fancy area :p - and we used to take our lunch in the terrasse, with a view on the Mediterranean Sea . Ah.....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire